Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome, welcome, to the 75th annual Hunger games! Haha, just kidding.

Hi! I'm Sapphire Faruque. I'm 13 years old (as of October 19, 2013) and this is my blog for my drama class. I love drama. It is one of my favorite subjects. Every year, I participate in the school play, and my entire family calls me a drama queen. :) I am a vivid reader, and being able to show an audience something, while I am someone completely different, feels awesome. It's as if I am a part of a book come live. However, aside from books and reading, drama is super fun and I have an awesome time during all the aspects of a performance (planning, learning, rehearsing, performing, etc.). So, thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope you find it interesting!

Here is my Pinterest if you would like to check that out as well:

Sapphire's Pinterest account

No comments:

Post a Comment